KJ Innovations

www.kjinnovations.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for KJ Innovations

Great opportunity for young, hardworking entrepreneurs.

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager
Current Employee - Lead Account Manager

I have been working at KJ Innovations full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Interactive work environment with immediate opportunity for growth and advancement. From the day I started working here, I felt like part of the team. Its an incredibly welcoming environment that starts from the top with Nick. I've had numerous opportunities to travel to different cities, attend business conferences, and network with different people including plenty of managers and owners who started in the same Entry Level position that I did.

I've gained more out of this in one year than all of my previous work experience and college education combined. Its a great place for self motivated individuals. Athletes and Entrepreneurs tend to thrive.

Cons

This is definitely not for the complacent, no time to slack off because work ethic is constantly on display.

Continue to push to expand. Promote personal recruiting more.

4 Other Employee Reviews for KJ Innovations (View Most Recent)

exciting opportunity for young business professionals to grow and advance

Current Employee - Entry Level Account Representative in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Entry Level Account Representative in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at KJ Innovations full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This company only promotes form within so all of the managers have started at the entry level position and worked their way up. All of the employees here are very friendly and supportive and only want to help you succeed and accomplish your goals (whatever they may be). This is a great opportunity for any motivated business professional to excel into a management or leadership role. You decide your future!

Cons

Hard work is required for advancement

Continue to grow and promote out employees!

Great work environment and place to start a career.

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at KJ Innovations full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fun, energetic, up-beat, and positive are all words to explain the work environment of KJ Innovations on a day to day basis. From the day that I had moved here and started working with Nick and the rest of the team, everyone has been welcoming, helpful, and extremely caring to my overall well-being and success inside and out of the field. There is so much room for advancement and growth that you get to see from day one and that gives you motivation every day. I can truly say that I love working here and am excited to come in and begin the day with the rest of the team.

Cons

Hard work throughout the day but then again what job is supposed to be easy.

There are newer employer reviews for KJ Innovations