There are newer employer reviews for KMS Solutions

Standard experiance for Defense industry companies.

I have been working at KMS Solutions

Pros

Benefits and relationships with customer

Cons

salary and Sr Management interface

reviews filtered by
  1. Continues to be a great company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Trainer in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Trainer in Washington, DC

I have been working at KMS Solutions

Pros

Job satisfaction, flexible schedule, great pay, small close knit management team

Cons

None so far, the management team and executive leadership has been excellent for over 4 years now

2. KMS Solutions Is A Phenomenal Company!!!

Current Contractor - SME II Facilitator in Washington, DC
    Current Contractor - SME II Facilitator in Washington, DC

I have been working at KMS Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Close knit company with much interaction from Senior Executives without feeling micromanaged. They offer great benefits and 401k. They also support of continuing education and professional growth through a tuition reimbursement program. My co-workers feel more like family and we work hard, cohesively, to provide the client with above and beyond service. I was unemployed for almost 6mos after retiring from the Navy. I had to take a job that I didn't like in order to make ends meet. Thanks to KMS who actually took time to read my resume, I have a job that I love and enjoy going to every day.

Cons

I have no Cons! When I read previous reviews about problems with the PTO I can only reply in one manner. Everything is in black in white before you sign that offer. I guess 20yrs of being in the military teaches you to actually read what you are signing before you do so.

Really I have no advice except maybe to expand the company nationally from East to West Coast. Possibly creating openings in other areas like California. And to continue in providing phenomenal service to your internal customers as well as external as you have been.

There are newer employer reviews for KMS Solutions