There are newer employer reviews for KNF&T

Quick, Efficient and Friendly

Current Employee - Temp to Hire  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Temp to Hire in Boston, MA

I have been working at KNF&T

Pros

Everyone I worked with at KNF&T was efficient and friendly, a rare find in the world of employment agencies! Great office location!

Cons

I would not reccomend KNF&T if you are not flexible with where you want to work or what kind of work you would be willing to do.

5 Other Employee Reviews for KNF&T (View Most Recent)

Staffing agency

Former Employee - Temp  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Temp in Boston, MA

I worked at KNF&T

Pros

They certainly fulfilled the task of finding temporary employment for me in a quick fashion, and they were very positive about the prospects during the interview.

Cons

It's in their interests to place you anywhere they can, especially someplace where you can toil away without advancement prospects so they'll continually take a cut of your weekly paycheck. Did not place me in a position at all related to my career interests. Were not responsive about my continuing inquiries into newer placements more in line with my interests.

Need to be more responsive to the goals of the temps. Some will obviously be content to be placed and work there forever. Others who are obviously overqualified for their temp placement should probably be candidates for newer more appropriate and more challenging placements.

Great, Boston-based, women owned business.

Former Employee - Senior Staffing Consultant  in  Westborough, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Staffing Consultant in Westborough, MA

I worked at KNF&T full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent work-life balance. Easy to work remotely during poor weather. Fair compensation for work performed. Channels of communication to all levels management open and easily accessible.

Cons

Satellite office somewhat neglected. Boston office is primary office, and satellite office is often overlooked, although, it has the same needs and requirements as Boston. The actual location is older and run down. It does not represent the professional organization that KNF&T, and leaves something to be desired for both employees and candidates.

Offer the same level of service and attention to both employees and clients in all areas serviced. Training and development offerings can be increased to provide opportunities for certifications and designations.

There are newer employer reviews for KNF&T

Worked for KNF&T? Contribute to the Community!