There are newer employer reviews for KNF&T

They deliver results.

Former Employee - Temp in Westborough, MA
Former Employee - Temp in Westborough, MA

I worked at KNF&T full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Personalized career search assistance offered.

Cons

Takes time to match skills with positions

Reply to communications

5 Other Employee Reviews for KNF&T (View Most Recent)

If hell was on Earth, it would probably look a little something like this.

Former Employee - Staffing Consultant in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Staffing Consultant in Boston, MA

I worked at KNF&T

Pros

To be honest, this would probably be a good place for a person who is a recent college grad or 2-3 years out of school. Reason being is that this place is so off the wall that it builds you up to literally handle any type of recruiting environment you're in for the rest of your career. The actual infrastructure of the company is fine (which is actually typical: temp and perm departments, everyone is working together yet competing at the same time kinda thing), but the management sucks. more on that later.

Despite all this, the people that work there are actually awesome. I really enjoy them because we were all good people who cared about each other and supported each other all the time. You know who are.

Cons

The management is horrible. Horrible in the sense that it constantly underappreciates, undermines, discreetly/indiscreetly patronizes its own workforce, AND there's no money to make there!

I'm sorry but the compensation structure (draw against commission) sucks, you won't make anything because your always trying to cover your draw especially here. It would work if you were in dealing with IT/Tech people or higher level finance professionals but not with Admins. You'll get an EA at 90-120K but thats once in a blue moon.

Get it together and treat your employees better. They deserve it.

Quick, Efficient and Friendly

Current Employee - Temp to Hire in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Temp to Hire in Boston, MA

I have been working at KNF&T

Pros

Everyone I worked with at KNF&T was efficient and friendly, a rare find in the world of employment agencies! Great office location!

Cons

I would not reccomend KNF&T if you are not flexible with where you want to work or what kind of work you would be willing to do.

There are newer employer reviews for KNF&T