KNF&T

www.knft.com

Great, Boston-based, women owned business.

Senior Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) Westborough, MA

ProsExcellent work-life balance. Easy to work remotely during poor weather. Fair compensation for work performed. Channels of communication to all levels management open and easily accessible.

ConsSatellite office somewhat neglected. Boston office is primary office, and satellite office is often overlooked, although, it has the same needs and requirements as Boston. The actual location is older and run down. It does not represent the professional organization that KNF&T, and leaves something to be desired for both employees and candidates.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer the same level of service and attention to both employees and clients in all areas serviced. Training and development offerings can be increased to provide opportunities for certifications and designations.

They deliver results.

Temp (Former Employee) Westborough, MA

I worked at KNF&T full-time for less than a year

Pros: Personalized career search assistance offered. Cons: Takes time to match skills with positions Advice to Senior Management: Reply to communications Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If hell was on Earth, it would probably look a little something like this.

Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at KNF&T

Pros: To be honest, this would probably be a good place for a person who is a recent college grad or 2-3 years out of school.… Cons: The management is horrible. Horrible in the sense that it constantly underappreciates, undermines, discreetly/indiscreetly patronizes its own workforce, AND there's no money to make there!… Advice to Senior Management: Get it together and treat your employees better. They deserve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KNF&T.

Worked for KNF&T? Contribute to the Community!