There are newer employer reviews for KONE

Very warming and welcoming places to work amongst the employees, wish the same could be said for senior management.

Current Employee - Mechanical Designer
Current Employee - Mechanical Designer

I have been working at KONE

Pros

Kone provides a great slate of benefits to their employees and everyone is very friendly. Provide ample time off for vacation and employees needing to take time off for personal family issues and everyday life things.

Cons

Management seems to keep everyone in a constant guessing game as to which directions things are going within their own departments which is very disappointing.

Provide a better line of open communication to employees of Kone and do not keep people in the dark. Staff positions when people, quit, retire, or are fired. Lots of departments I have heard from numerous co-workers are understaffed and overworked.

63 Other Employee Reviews for KONE (View Most Recent)

Challenging experience with some good people

I worked at KONE

Pros

My direct management at Kone cared about the overall product that was produced and satisfaction of employees that desired to contribute. Salaries may be lower for some positions than one might expect, but it is offset by the intangibles of being flexible to accomodate reasonable needs of the employees.

Cons

Much like any big corporation, there can be clashes between departments and organizations. This can sometimes allow for some employees of having conflicting objectives.

Kone has a lot of good management and people who care about their product. I think there needs to be a bit more acknowledgement of that within the company.

Ok not bad, but do not waste time here

Current Employee - Engineer PD in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Engineer PD in Chennai (India)

I have been working at KONE

Pros

First Couple of years are good to learn . After that life becomes routine

Cons

incompetent Salry, Work balance sucks

There are newer employer reviews for KONE