KONE

www.kone.com

Very warming and welcoming places to work amongst the employees, wish the same could be said for senior management.

Mechanical Designer (Current Employee)

ProsKone provides a great slate of benefits to their employees and everyone is very friendly. Provide ample time off for vacation and employees needing to take time off for personal family issues and everyday life things.

ConsManagement seems to keep everyone in a constant guessing game as to which directions things are going within their own departments which is very disappointing.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide a better line of open communication to employees of Kone and do not keep people in the dark. Staff positions when people, quit, retire, or are fired. Lots of departments I have heard from numerous co-workers are understaffed and overworked.

Challenging experience with some good people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at KONE

Pros: My direct management at Kone cared about the overall product that was produced and satisfaction of employees that desired to contribute. Salaries may be… Cons: Much like any big corporation, there can be clashes between departments and… Advice to Senior Management: Kone has a lot of good management and people who care about their product. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok not bad, but do not waste time here

Engineer PD (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

I have been working at KONE

Pros: First Couple of years are good to learn . After… Cons: incompetent Salry, Work balance sucks Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KONE.

Worked for KONE? Contribute to the Community!