There are newer employer reviews for KORE Telematics
There are newer employer reviews for KORE Telematics

See Most Recent

Helpful (1)

Great company with excellent leadership and strong carrier partnerships

  • Work/Life Balance
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

I have been working at KORE Telematics full-time

Recommends
Positive Outlook
Approves of CEO
Recommends
Positive Outlook
Approves of CEO

Pros

President is a well respected thought leader in the segment, everyone is rowing the boat together, good internal communications, good M2M platfform (PRiSMPro). Making significant investments into the company. Board of Directors are willing to reinvest for future growth. Generally most employees are happy to go to work each day and all are supportive of others. Minimal employee turnover. KORE is well positioned as a leader in a fast growing market. Particularly for a company in technology, the work life balance is favorable. WIthin the constraints of a mid size company the opportunities for advancement are OK.

Cons

Some growing pains (30%/year) in adding staff and beefing up resources but nothing that cannot and is not being addressed.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Location
  • Any Job Title
  • Any Status
  1. Helpful (1)

    Not a bad company, just have a lot of things to work out

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Support in Blue Ash, OH
    Former Employee - Support in Blue Ash, OH

    I worked at KORE Telematics

    Doesn't Recommend
    Positive Outlook
    No opinion of CEO
    Doesn't Recommend
    Positive Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

    Pros

    For the most part, the people are very nice and well-respected. I think the company will get headed in the right direction in the coming months and they'll be able to take advantage of the position they're in. Pay is decent. Industry is fun.

    Cons

    There is not very much trust internally. Benefits are really bad (i.e. you contribute 3% to 401k, the company will contribute 0.3% = total of 3.3%). Healthcare is expensive (no incentive to stay with the company). Human resources does not look out employees and will even use your feedback against you. Hopefully they make some changes there quickly.

    Advice to Management

    Take care of the people that take care of the business/customers. Good luck with the integration!


  2. Helpful (1)

    Interesting industry, very uninteresting company

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Sales/Operations in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales/Operations in Atlanta, GA

    I worked at KORE Telematics full-time (More than 3 years)

    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO

    Pros

    The industry presents many new challenges and innovations. Decent benefits and they do pay more for certain positions than others in the industry.

    Cons

    Leadership is a mess and very blinded by their own egos. You'll get paid well, but it's not worth what you have to put up with. This is a classic case of being in the right industry at the right time - that's about the only thing going for the company. I left for another opportunity because I could see that this ship was sinking fast. I can't see them going far based on the way that decisions are made.

    Advice to Management

    Empower and trust your people. That's why you pay them.


There are newer employer reviews for KORE Telematics
There are newer employer reviews for KORE Telematics

See Most Recent

Work at KORE Telematics? Share Your Experiences

KORE Telematics

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.