KPMG
3.5 of 5 2,726 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

kpmg a solid place to start a career

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at KPMG

Prosname recognition, ability to work directly with partners, room for growth, chance to get hands on experience working with major organizations

Consbeauracracy that comes with large companies, can get lost in the shuffle. also have to worry about company history of getting caught up in scandal.

Advice to Senior Managementbe more communicative on how to progress career-wise. try to let top performers be more autonomous and loosen the strings on micromanagement.

KPMG good for starting out

IT Advisory (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at KPMG

Pros: They have a lot of good leaders who will give you the tools needed to succeed. I never felt like I did not know… Cons: Hours can be very long, especially during busy season. … Advice to Senior Management: Provide more opportunities for people on staff to give their… More

KPMG - not so bad

San Antonio, TX

I have been working at KPMG

Pros: good place to build your resume Cons: to much OT for staff Advice to Senior Management: more feedback More

There are newer reviews on KPMG.

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees.