KPMG
3.5 of 5 2,727 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A great place to work, if you

Senior Associate, IT Advisory (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at KPMG

ProsManagement is commited to it's employer of choice strategy. Time-off is not hard to get, if you request it in advance and not on the day of your vacation. The benefits are great and probably the best of all the big 4, and many other companies.

ConsThere are definitely long hours and some stressful times of year (but there are some easier times too). There aredefinitely some inconsistencies in managment. Some partners will treat you as a name and face and will actually show their thanks, while others may just treat you as another employee who is replaceable.

Advice to Senior ManagementDefinitely a good place to work.

KPMG - a great place to work

Baltimore, MD

I have been working at KPMG

Pros: I'm proud to say that I work for KPMG. Sometimes the hours are long, which is to be expected. I believe that the… Cons: You're not always appreciated. Sometimes the hours are long. There are people that make it not such a… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership goes to great lengths to make sure this a great place to work. Remember that. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's not the perfect job, but it's a pretty darn good place to work.

Tax Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at KPMG

Pros: It varies wildly from group to group and office to office, but the firm leadership generally seems to have gotten on board with the "employer… Cons: You can get too specialized and pigeonhole yourself if you're not careful. And there are still some people who manage… Advice to Senior Management: If you take care of the little things for employees (perks, benefits, etc.), the big things often take care of themselves. Unfortunately, it often… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on KPMG.

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees.