KPMG
3.5 of 5 2,733 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Job, Terrible Travel

Advisory Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at KPMG

ProsKPMG offers a very attractive career path with a relatively well defined promotion track. Typically a college graduate can make manager within 5 to7 years, and a manager title at KPMG is transferrable to just about any other company out there.

ConsWhen working at KPMG you do not typically choose what assignments you are selected for. Some assignments involve heavy travel (5 days per week for over a year at a time). I've spent most of my career here traveling full time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKPMG would be a stronger company if they compensated employees based on performance. If someone is considered and "Excellent Performer" then they should be compensated in line with what other top performers.

KPMG

I have been working at KPMG

Pros: They do give us five weeks of vacation, which is… Cons: Promotions and reviews are a joke. Recently getting very cheap… Advice to Senior Management: Value the right thing instead of who you like and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Manager Review

Manager (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at KPMG

Pros: Generous PTO, challenging environment, fast pace, rewarding, commitment to women… Cons: Work Life Balance hard to achieve, long hours, large organization… Advice to Senior Management: The firm is a great place to work. Hope to spend many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on KPMG.

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees.