KPMG US
3.5 of 5 2,927 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to learn while on the job !

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis company is one of the best names in the world and anyone in the accounting profession should be with them at some point of time in their career. It teaches you a lot while you perform on the job, giving you the opportunity to develop yourself professionally. It has a friendly work environment. You get the opportunity to deal with some of the best company names in the industry thereby giving you the finishing touches to your professional personality.

ConsWork life balance is some thing to be worked on by an employee of this company.

Good

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at KPMG US as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Friendly, Informative, loyal, aspirational, development, learning opportunities, first hand experience,… Cons: No organisation No structure No competitive environment, don't become friends with colleagues discontent understaffing restructuring Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at KPMG US full-time

Pros: Great team, conducive environment to learn Cons: Pay and benefits were not that great More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG US CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees.