KPMG US
3.5 of 5 2,932 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Work as much with little benefit to future career

Audit Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsYou do have a "better" schedule compared to most public accounting jobs. Although, being in the Federal government practice, you have a very tough busy season in October and November.

ConsIn the Washington D.C. Federal practice, if you work here, it benefits you only if you plan on going to work for the government in the future. If you want to work for a private company of any sort, working here will not benefit you at all. Most people enter public accounting to get a vast experience in different fields. However, if you're in this practice, you will not get those experiences.

Great Company

Advisory Director (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great company to work for and the people are great. Cons: - Legacy Audit mentality which hinders the Advisory practices - Rates… Advice to Senior Management: - Manage Advisory outside of Audit and remove some of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

senior associate

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great company, very good projects Cons: too much turnover. underassign for the projects Advice to Senior Management: People first Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG US CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees.