KPMG US
3.5 of 5 2,927 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Change person with international experience

Consulting Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

ProsThere's always variation in the type projects you can work on. Employees don't tend to work too long hours. There's a good mix of international employees.

ConsWill not die rich. There is a high turnover of staff which they reply on with the exception on senior managers and above.

Advice to Senior ManagementMuch, much better internal talent management needed if they want to build and sustain larger teams and keep the high quality the firm delivers at present.

management consulting

Moscow (Russia)

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good starting point, a lot of different trainings, skills development,… Cons: payment and bonuses are not satisfactorily compare to the consulting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

interesting and impressive for first 1 month of a new joiner.

Executive (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for less than a year

Pros: lots of people and your colleague shows confidence in u but from inside u lack it.… Cons: its not only kpmg, wherever u will go u will find… Advice to Senior Management: i know upper management also cannot help it but if possible please allow freshers to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG US CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees.