KPMG US
3.5 of 5 2,924 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Disappointing

Tax Associate (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThere is actually not anything positive that I can say about my experience working with the company. I only find that the "KPMG" name is great for exposure on your resume.

ConsYou are not promoted based on your work or achievements. Unfortunately, this causes great people to leave the company.There is absolutely no work/balance and you have no voice. They expect you to neglect your family for the better part of every month.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people who actually do the work and not those who just delegate. Currently, too many people are actively looking for work to get out of this environment. Please stop and think why so many put in complaints about middle management because of how we are treated and looked over if we are not in the in crowd.

good place to start your career

IT Advisory Intern (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at KPMG US as an intern for less than a year

Pros: a lot of resources and knowledge people you could leverage Cons: people in consulting are traveling all the time, and it's… Advice to Senior Management: Host team social more often, and have some sort of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Senior Audit Associate

Senior Audit Associate (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great job experience! Supported by the company to learn… Cons: This is public accounting so the worst thing is the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG US CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees.