There are newer employer reviews for KPMG US

Disappointing

Former Employee - Tax Associate in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Tax Associate in Atlanta, GA

I worked at KPMG US full-time

Pros

There is actually not anything positive that I can say about my experience working with the company. I only find that the "KPMG" name is great for exposure on your resume.

Cons

You are not promoted based on your work or achievements. Unfortunately, this causes great people to leave the company.There is absolutely no work/balance and you have no voice. They expect you to neglect your family for the better part of every month.

Listen to the people who actually do the work and not those who just delegate. Currently, too many people are actively looking for work to get out of this environment. Please stop and think why so many put in complaints about middle management because of how we are treated and looked over if we are not in the in crowd.

reviews filtered by
  1. Senior Associate KPMG Seattle Office.

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at KPMG US full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

friendly outgoing work environment with great management and great opportunity for upward movement. great clients and exposure to clients. I would recommend the company to anyone

Cons

I have spent quite a few long nights on clients and the pay does not really reflect the time spent and effort put fourth. Upward movement is quick but it takes a while for pay to catch up.

none

2. An employer with great opportunities to learn and grow professionally.

Current Employee - Audit Senior Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Audit Senior Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at KPMG US full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Responsibility from day one, great knowledge development in client service, accounting and auditing rules, as well as working for one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Defined career progression and accelerated advancement, with constant opportunities available outside of the firm being touted by external recruiters.

Cons

People either love it or hate it, which can make for less than positive environments sometimes. This also can cause high turnover. But these are more public accounting issues. Work/life balance can be a risk ask well, as most people here long term are workaholics.

Employee satisfaction is important to our continued success as a firm

There are newer employer reviews for KPMG US