KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

Awesome. But could be better!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsI chose to work at KPMG because it has high aspirations from its Consulting Practice in Canada. I believe with a renewed focus on building the consulting practice, there would be ample opportunities of growth and impact at all tiers in the firm.

ConsKPMG Consulting in Canada is doing a great job at expanding into new sectors and clients. However, one of the hottest sectors in Canada - Oil & Gas is not on the radar of KPMG.

Advice to Senior ManagementKick start KPMG Oil & Gas practice. Given strong hold in audit practice, it will be an easy win for us.

Great Company to Grow your Career

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than a year

Pros: Encouraged by management to grow your career and advance Cons: Bonuses are not given to CSS (non- consultant staff) Advice to Senior Management: Provide better monetary incentives to CSS staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work for for college grads

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: reasonable hours much better than most companies Cons: pressure can be intensive depending on your clients More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!