KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

Great place to build skills and enhance external career opportunities in chosen specialty area.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLongstanding commitment to their communities; values driven service and employee focus; constant focus on future and emerging trends which positively impact the business.

ConsLack of consistency in partner commitment to firm values and application of same; shifting gudelines for performance management which creates ambiguity and lack of confidence in the process.

Advice to Senior ManagementPartner satisfaction and good relationships with their peers are key to a positive work environment for everyone; excessive pressure on partners to generate revenue can negatively impact the energy of the organization.

Difficult, team-building experience with wonderful mentors.

Audit Associate (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

I worked at KPMG US full-time for less than a year

Pros: Exposure to various industries, wonderful guidance from seniors, broad variety… Cons: Sometimes work can be methodical. Was assigned to clients… Advice to Senior Management: Assign associates challenges rather than preparing workpapers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

excellent

Senior Associate (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than a year

Pros: good brand nice employer cool Cons: work hours work life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!