KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

Great place to work

Associate Director (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsVery keen to help you develop and give you training with a superb array of courses. Considerable flexibility on hours, holidays etc once you are more senior.

ConsPay was just OK. Some people seemed to be promoted by vurtue of how long they had been there rather than genuine ability, though this was changing when I left.

Advice to Senior ManagementA less top down approach to budgeting and a willingness to really differentiate between the performers and the non-performers through the bonus scheme.Otehr wise you will end up with mediocrity ruling - which would be a shame for such a great company.

learning

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at KPMG US

Pros: opportunities for learning and moving up specialisation Cons: less work life balance due to deadlines, demands of reporting Advice to Senior Management: continue Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work for!

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: - Professional advancement - Rotation - Great colleagues Cons: - Moderate payment compared to management consulting Advice to Senior Management: - Raise compensation for entry levels Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!