KPMG US
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Place for Long-Term Career Growth

Manager (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsGlobal firm and clients; fast-paced working environment; diverse service lines; aggressive annual compensation increases; opportunities increase with tenure/experience; global mobility/transfer options available.

ConsPolitical working environment; many subjective performance metrics; opportunities vary depending on your manager/director/partner support; compensation model creates incentives not aligned to business strategy.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider shifts in compensation model to create more objective performance metrics and compensation aligned to these targets. Also, consider a better incentives to encourage members of the management group to invest time in new business opportunities, not just managing existing work.

Standard Big 4 Experience

Advisory Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits, flexible work arrangements Cons: Long hours, high pressure on utilization/chargeability Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent Firm with good travel opportunities

Advisory Associate (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible timings, travel opportunities, good engagements Cons: busy seasons get reeeeeally busy Advice to Senior Management: better pay! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG US CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees.