There are newer employer reviews for KPMG US

Great Job, Terrible Travel

Current Employee - Advisory Senior Associate in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Advisory Senior Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros

KPMG offers a very attractive career path with a relatively well defined promotion track. Typically a college graduate can make manager within 5 to7 years, and a manager title at KPMG is transferrable to just about any other company out there.

Cons

When working at KPMG you do not typically choose what assignments you are selected for. Some assignments involve heavy travel (5 days per week for over a year at a time). I've spent most of my career here traveling full time.

KPMG would be a stronger company if they compensated employees based on performance. If someone is considered and "Excellent Performer" then they should be compensated in line with what other top performers.

reviews filtered by

KPMG

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros

They do give us five weeks of vacation, which is probably the best thing about the company.

Cons

Promotions and reviews are a joke. Recently getting very cheap so wonder when they will start with pay cuts.

Value the right thing instead of who you like and dont like as a person.

2. Manager Review

Current Employee - Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros

Generous PTO, challenging environment, fast pace, rewarding, commitment to women and diversity, alternative work arrangements, strong leadership, great benefits, etc.

Cons

Work Life Balance hard to achieve, long hours, large organization which requires extra steps to get things done at times.

The firm is a great place to work. Hope to spend many more years growing within this company and seeing it continue to succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for KPMG US