KPMG US
3.5 of 5 2,924 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great people, interesting work but long hours

Practice Administrator (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

ProsThe people are friendly and work with you to succeed. Some perks throughout the year include Omaha Steak packages, happy hours and a holiday party.

ConsHours are long. Support staff is not treated equally to the chargeable staff.

Great place to build a career foundation.

Associate (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You get a lot of exposure to a lot of different things. Annual training was… Cons: High stress. Long busy season. Long hours. Management will tell you one thing and do the opposite. If… Advice to Senior Management: Do what you say you are going to and actually… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at KPMG US

Pros: Great co-workers, good pay, interesting engagements Cons: not really any that I noticed More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG US CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees.