KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

KPMG is a great place to work, with good self promotion

Senior Associate - Financial Management (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsDecent salary, really cool projects opportunities to work for some really cool companies. Great opportunity to travel as well as take overseas assignments.

ConsBonus structure is not completely fair. Amount of bonus' are not very high, as they mainly support your business case on your utilization without considering other factors such as training, client support with non-billable hours as well as internal team development. Since these are not majorly considered, when you are working to make your team and kpmg a better company/performer, it does not reflect in your reviews/bonus, it may even be looked upon negatively by upper management as they are not informed in what you have accomplished for the teams internally.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are too many politics in each practice, there are a specific amount of promotion spaces each year and I have experienced that if you are not kissing up to partners whom may be in your practice but you have not had the opportunity to work with, you will not be promoted. If there are partners in your practice that you have not given yourself enough exposure to, you will be overlooked.

Good experience

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: Good benefits, nice and friendly staff, no too many long… Cons: Some people I work with are lazy and don't care about the job. Since everyone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent Experience - Low Pay

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at KPMG US full-time for more than a year

Pros: Brand name employer, can learn a lot quickly (due to the long hours), people are generally hard… Cons: No work/life balance, culture of staying until 10pm is pushed down by the Sr. Managers even when completely unnecessary, most of the talent leaves before… Advice to Senior Management: Stop pushing 'face-time' and instead focus on results (particularly for fixed fee… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!