KPMG US
3.5 of 5 2,931 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place for graduates to start their career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou will learn a lot in a short amount of time. You will not have a problem getting a job if you ever decide to leave because anyone who has worked for a Big 4 accounting firm has what it takes to work anywhere.

ConsIt's great when you are young and single to work a lot and put in your dues but when you have a family, work/life balance is more of a challenge.

Advice to Senior ManagementPreaching the work/life balance is one thing, practice is another.

Challenging learning opportunities across different industries

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: Broad client exposures, strong teamwork and analytical skills enhancement Cons: Sometimes cannot achieve work life balance More

Good experience

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: Good benefits, nice and friendly staff, no too many long… Cons: Some people I work with are lazy and don't care about the job. Since everyone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG US CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees.