KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

Good experience, grew a lot

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent opportunity to work with a variety of companies from the inside, see their cultures, and how they operate. Good chance to build your skills in a couple of disciplines, which you can carry elsewhere if you choose to do so.

ConsCan be long hours at time, especially near deadlines. Stress can be high, depending upon the style and experience of the person leading your team. The client may also pressure you, but that is because they expect good value for their investment.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining was very important, as was mentoring, Having someone you trust to go in order to ask the questions you might not want to ask your manager is very valuable.

Great place to learn and develop your career

Senior Associate (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at KPMG US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Exposure to many companies and industries Excellent training opportunities Networking with colleagues and clients Various projects provide… Cons: Long hours Several projects were understaffed There is a lot of travel which can be a desired attribute until it wears on you. While having KPMG on the… Advice to Senior Management: Look for signs that travel is wearing on good staff/managers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall Great Public Accounting Firm to Work For

Associate (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at KPMG US full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people who I still keep in touch, excellent vacation… Cons: Do not miss the hours and stress... Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to employee's morale Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!