KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

Very good company

Corporate Finance (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsLots of teamwork, lots of project variety, great people who really know their stuff. They didn't get where they are without doing good work. There is also the chance to get professional qualifications and they are very understanding about work/life balance.

ConsNo real cons, excellent firm. They do a lot of different things so perhaps may be difficult to receive personalised attention in such a large firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps strengthen the consulting arm. There has been lots of consolidation in the industry with competitors like Deloitte and PWC taking over firms like Monitor and Booz. KPMG should look for and take advantage of these inorganic growth opportunities.

A great place to build a career

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Advisory - The resources available to employees is outstanding. The company hires talented and… Cons: Advisory - The work-life balance is nonexistent, however, this is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My experience at KPMG

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: Most people were kind and worked as a team Cons: Management lacks the ability to control harassment and abuse and when you ask HR for help during a difficult work environment they do not back… Advice to Senior Management: Protect your employees from harassment and discrimination No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!