KPMG US
3.5 of 5 2,929 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Structured, friendly, challenging

Tax Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsFriendly co-workers, well-defined structure for the internship, decently organized, expectations are made clear. The internship program as a whole gave me a good idea of what to expect as an associate, especially during busy season (when I was there). A very worthwhile experience.

ConsCommunication between groups was not always the best and scheduling was a bit difficult at times. Also, a little scary to hear that there had been layoffs due to inaccurate projections of needs, so that didn't do much to make me feel secure. Other than that, I can't really think of anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally make sure those who are in management roles have actual management skill, be more communicative and open.

Top-notch organization able to take an active role in multiple sectors, great training ground

Director (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at KPMG US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Sector experience is unrivalled; flexible work Cons: frequent travel; lack of opportunities for managers and directors to… Advice to Senior Management: A) Some of the former audit folks in the advisory organization do not understand the nature of serving as a trusted advisor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

KPMG is full of good people who are driven to make an impact.

Advisory Director (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at KPMG US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good quality all around (people, business model, client base, capabilities… Cons: Some standard performance goals create a culture of competitiveness where teamwork should be expected. Developing and maintaining… Advice to Senior Management: Give employees confidence that small sacrifices of individual performance in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG US CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees.