KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

KPMG is an excellent professional services firm with many opportunities available. They hire top-notch talent!

Partner (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsMore relaxed, collegial culture established by career KPMG leadership, flexibility to move into other roles within the Firm, a "band of brothers" set of relationships that are developed.

ConsThe former Andersen Partners diluted/changed the culture in Advisory to more dog-eat-dog set of values, too much focus on short-term results, Former Andersen partners brought bad habits of saying one thing and doing the opposite that tarnished the integrity of the leadership team.

Advice to Senior ManagementBelieve in your partners. Senior partner leaders must do what they say and learn to "walk the talk."

Real-life Master's Program

Senior Audit Associate (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at KPMG US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very fast paced. Sink or swim attitude. Great exposure to many areas and industries of accounting. The partners and managers that I worked with always… Cons: No work-life balance - work is life. There are numerous instances where what you communicate to partners/managers (e.g. you need additional staff/seniors, would like… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical Big Four

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: Lots of talented people Structured career path Cons: Busy season with poor work-life balance Atmosphere can vary from team… More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!