KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

Good

Current Employee - Audit Associate  in  Munich (Germany)
Current Employee - Audit Associate in Munich (Germany)

Pros

You learn a lot and get insights

Cons

A lot of work, sometimes uninteresting

Clear communication

Other reviews for KPMG US

A lot of hot air

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

The benefits are great..... and that's about it. They pay is good but the atmosphere is horrible given that you are made to feel incompetent by the senior managers and partners.

Cons

The downside of working at KPMG was the lack of development for junior staff or being perceived as junior staff. I have 15 years in my field and was still considered junior. I know that I still have a lot to learn but I'm not at the same level as recent graduates.... bogus!

Treat people as inidviduals and assess there abilities seperately. Encourage development through engaging them in all activities of a practices not just the grunt work that nobody likes; this way you'll have a happier workforce with lower turnover

Good company, work environment, and benefits but small salary increases and limited career growth opportunities.

Current Employee - Manager, Learning & Development
    Current Employee - Manager, Learning & Development

Pros

KPMG has a good work atmosphere, friendly people, solid benefits, and they seem to care about creating an open and inclusive culture. I'm able to work from home one day a week, sometimes more if needed, and I like the leadership team I report into. I think KPMG cares about employees and tries very hard to take care of people.

Cons

In my area, very limited growth opportunities. I've been in my current position for over four years and because of team size I see no potential area for advancement. Also, while my starting salary was very good, raises i general are meager. In some ways, I feel as if I've lost ground from when I began at the firm.

More focus on career opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!