There are newer employer reviews for KPMG US

KPMG

Former Employee - Audit Senior Associate in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Audit Senior Associate in San Francisco, CA

I worked at KPMG US

Pros

The people i worked with and the social aspect of the job are the thing that kept me around. Everyone is young and eager to network, so the social events can be pretty fun.

Cons

The hours are horrible. if youre lucky, you can work a 50 hour week every once in a while, but good luck seeing any sunlight for the 5 month busy season.

Reward your staff more often.

3111 Other Employee Reviews for KPMG US (View Most Recent)

KPMG is a fine place to work

Current Employee - Auditor in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Auditor in New York, NY

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros

Good salary, good bonus structure, nice people to work with. KPMG does a good job in most areas. The only improvments I would make is improving work/life balance and giving more respect to employees that work away from home on a regular basis.

Cons

Work life balance is very poor in audit. Tax/TS get paid more for doing less work, how is that fair?

Treat audit staff better so less of us leave i.e. bring it in line with the rest of the business

KPMG a decent place to work

Current Employee - Audit Associate in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Audit Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros

The best reasons to work at KPMG is that you get work with a lot of different companies and learn their business model. You also get to work small teams with people around your age and it could be fun. You will learn a lot about auditing and GAAP and understand financial statements.

Cons

There are a lot of hours that you have to put in during an engagement. Depending on who you work with, some seniors and managers may make you work ridiculously late because they did not budget the engagement very well.

Increase the pay for the work we put in.

There are newer employer reviews for KPMG US