There are newer employer reviews for KPMG US

Great place to work but leadership lacks vision.

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Montvale, NJ
Current Employee - Senior Associate in Montvale, NJ

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros

Great place to work with a flexible schedule. Able to telecommute when needed. Can't speak for all dept but my manager is very understanding.

Cons

Office politics, which cause dept division, no unity. Leadership lacks vision and unwilling to change.

reviews filtered by

Management perpetuates the cycle of abuse and lacks the incentive to change the current status quo.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at KPMG US

Pros

The people at lower levels are typically great. The trouble is they typically leave quite soon. Much better coporate culture than the other big four firms.

Cons

They own you, force you to eat time, understaffed, promotions given based on time with company not ability, Good staff overworked more than less capable workers

Management should focus on compensating and rewarding the stand out, lower level performers in order to retain them. The current structure advocates mediocrity in order to have any sort of work life balance.

Career Deadend

Current Employee - IT Advisory Services Senior Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Advisory Services Senior Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros

Exposure to different industries, technologies and the like.

Cons

Promotions are a joke
    Workload is horrific - If you do a good job then they will run you into the ground to make up for others who are less capable.
    TOO MUCH PAPERWORK FOR EVERYTHING!!!
    eAudit is pathetic and a clearly written by the people who always talk about how great it is to work at KPMG. Those would be the people who never travel, and never are forced to send huge files using an aircard. Ridiculous!

Tighten up and treat your good performers better. They ar eleaving in droves and I will be gone as soon as I can get off the rotation to interview.

There are newer employer reviews for KPMG US