KaVo Kerr Group

There are newer employer reviews for KaVo Kerr Group

Disruptive Behavior

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

I worked at KaVo Kerr Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

It's a good company in comparison to being out-of-work. This a company that has allot of potential for the right person, you will go along way. Start small don’t conquer everything in one day.

Cons

I agree with the changes…it needs to be done, companies needs to make a profit. But when profits and sales exceed, quality becomes the victim and everyone points a finger at the hourly employees. No accountability with consistent process or policy.

Entitlement seems to be something this company has among its employees; especially tenure employees. Tenure employees are good and bad to have but sometimes knowledge is not shared because insecurity of there position and the need to feel important – interns, R&D, Quality, Marketing, HR, IT, Sales and Manufacturing employees have little cooperation. You only have to look at there other facilities – Glendora, Orange, Europe (Italy..etc) and Mexicali, Mexico.

Communication with supervisor across the boards needs to improve (language). The bottom line, this company started small and it got too big, too fast. The management team lack leadership experience which caused fear and anxiety among workers.

Develop employees to take ownership (sense of urgency), improve technical knowledge, and eliminate fear by opening communication with your team. Remove the language (Spanish, Vietnamese and English) barriers with employees and be consistent with polices (HR, Validation or SOPs’).

28 Other Employee Reviews for KaVo Kerr Group (View Most Recent)

A lot to learn!

Current Employee - Marketing in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at KaVo Kerr Group as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

I was lucky enough to work with a really great team of people who were always willing to help each other out. My managers were great resources and became mentors. I've had 2 other internships and have heard of countless others, and in none have I known of such a good experience as mine. While everyone was busy working on the countless items on their to-do list, they were always willing to guide me in the best way they could.

Cons

This is no easy internship, but that's whats great about it! Be willing to learn because many many different challenges will come your way

Great Company to work for!

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Orange, CA
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Orange, CA

I worked at KaVo Kerr Group

Pros

Competitive Salary
    Great Benefits
    Opportunities to Advance within the company.

Cons

Weekly meetings always leaned towards Micro-Management, rather than being informational.

give credit, where credit is due.

There are newer employer reviews for KaVo Kerr Group