There are newer employer reviews for Kaazing

Technology way ahead of the curve, with a first-rate friendly culture

Current Employee - Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Kaazing full-time

Pros

The management has created an excellent culture, based on respect, honor and honesty. We're all grown up mature people here. As an engineer, the innovative work you can do on a forward-looking product is itself very rewarding, and you are rewarded for you hard work as well. It's a great mix of experienced folks and younger engineers who drive each other to do better every day.

Cons

You will have to be patient and have belief in the technology because market adoption has been "poised to grow" for a while now. Sometimes in bursts the hours will be long.

Try to focus on aspects of the business that drive revenue even more than you are. It's very important.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Kaazing (View Most Recent)

A startup like no other

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Kaazing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- A tremendous opportunity for employees and partners to be part of a true bleeding edge technology company. Amazing depth to the management team and the overall organization.

- Corporate culture is great with an open attitude towards new ideas - no bulling or primadonna attitudes.

Cons

- Sometimes long hours, but that's also part of startup life

Continue to stay focused

An amazing opportunity with massive growth potential to change how we use the web and our mobile devices !

I have been working at Kaazing full-time

Pros

Kaazing is changing the way we are going to use the web and enabling enterprises to offer scalable, secure mobile solutions to their customers. Once the industry standard was approved, Kaazing's direct and partner business has been cranking and helping the company to create huge value.

Cons

As with any start-up, it is a big effort and requires a level of commitment and passion that some folks are not ready to do. So for people who work here, it is a pro, for those who cannot handle it maybe it is a con to consider before applying for a job here. We are doing cool things and making fundamental changes to current web infrastructure !

Continue to grow and scale and ensure you are ready to handle a fast growing business. Be strategic !!

There are newer employer reviews for Kaazing