Kacey Fine Furniture

www.Kacey.com

One of the best places I've had the opportunity to work, esp. when Leslie, the owner, was alive.

Merchandising (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsVirtually no micro-management.
Multiple opportunities to represent company in the community.
Opportunities to learn the industry through interaction with vendor reps and going to market.

ConsSenior management completely shut off communication with company employees at the death of the owner as to what was happening with the company and what direction the company was going.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs an employee owned company, treat them with respect in giving them the feedback and updates about goings on with the company they deserve.

Commission + Hours Worked = Less than Minimum Wage or working for FREE

Design Consultant (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Kacey Fine Furniture

Pros: Get real-world interior design and sales experience Some benefits after 90 days e.g.… Cons: Mgmt only cares about Sales! They hype their commitment to design and to service, but policies do not support employees to provide service. Employees are disposable.… Advice to Senior Management: Criticism and punitive measures do not motivate employees to sell more. The economy drives sales. Employees want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kacey Fine Furniture.

Worked for Kacey Fine Furniture? Contribute to the Community!