Kadlec Regional Medical Center

Kadlec - A Friendly, Committed, and Exciting Place To Work

Current Employee - Analyst in Richland, WA
Current Employee - Analyst in Richland, WA

I have been working at Kadlec Regional Medical Center

Pros

Friendly and knowledgeable staff committed to improving patient care. The first place I've worked for where the management recognizes that to make money long term you need to produce a better product (in this case service) and retain good employees. Great opportunities to move around to different departments and gain tons of experience. A place that I can see working at long term/build a career. It is the healthcare leader in the region and its employees are proud to uphold that tradition. Kadlec does a great job of staying up with new technologies and offers their patients a wide range of options and expertise. A place you can work at and truly feel fulfilled and happy at the end of the day while making a competitive living. Located in a smaller community whose economy is heavily dependent upon a government contract. Fortunately, that contract will probably be around for a long time making the economy more resistant to recession.

Cons

Kadlec has a very flat organizational structure making it difficult to "climb the corporate ladder" for those interested in that.

Keep up the good work.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Kadlec Regional Medical Center (View Most Recent)

Kadlec - a great place to work

Current Employee - Senior in Richland, WA
    Current Employee - Senior in Richland, WA

I have been working at Kadlec Regional Medical Center

Pros

A quality workplace, actually patient focussed with real concern for employees. I've never worked for a place before where the senior leadership walked the walk they talked, and demonstrated a truely caring and responsible community attitude. The hospital is more concerned about doing the right thing than showing a profit, and what often follows is profitable, They built an entire new patient tower without any tax or government handouts, while the other local hospital complains bitterly about their facilities and asks for handouts to help them build more floorspace while they continue to mismanage what they have.

Cons

Living next to a nuclear waste facility,

Watch the bottom line, there are some rocky shores close by

Have invested in me and my professional growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

I have been working at Kadlec Regional Medical Center full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Do not have to worry about layoffs (as surrounding hospitals do), strong executive leadership continues to grow organization, tuition assistance available, support professional growth.

Cons

Times of exceptional growth can result in extra hours, but this does level out in time.

Thank you for never considering reducing our benefits or putting us on the exchange in this crazy time for America's insurance system!

There are newer employer reviews for Kadlec Regional Medical Center