Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,486 reviews
www.kaiserpermanente.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Company! Many Opportunities for Growth!

Director (Current Employee)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

ProsKaiser's compensation and benefit package are excellent. Leaders stand by their employees and generally strive to do the right thing. Telecommuting is accepted and even promoted. I like that we are a non-profit organization.

ConsCulture of consensus makes it difficult to quickly advance initiatives. There is periodic conflict between long-term vs. newer employees (i.e., those that are not "Kaiserized").

Good organization to work for

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Oakland, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente

Pros: Great benefits Good working environment (in a more classical, non-creative sense) Decent salaries Work can… Cons: Sometimes feel that salaries are decided subjectively Not progressive: no bringing dogs to work, no… Advice to Senior Management: Allow a more progressive, less corporate working environment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Project Management for Electronic Medical Records System

Senior Business Specialist (Current Employee)
    Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente

Pros: Benefits are great; they have a pension. Pay is somewhat aligned with the… Cons: Department Reorganizations and layoffs seem to be a yearly occurrence. A lot of regular employees are on two year contracts. seems to be… Advice to Senior Management: Give more opportunities to the employees you have. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees.