Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Very large organization, not without flaws

Business Consultant Senior (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGood industry to work in under the current economic situation, although possible government cutbacks to Medicare will have a large impact to Kaiser's bottom line.

Excellent benefits, decent pay scale on the higher end of competition. Very profitable company (although it's considered non-profit), has deep pockets.

ConsClear difference between union and non-union employees.

Union employees are "lifers" - they do not leave until they retire. Conversely, the non-union professional staff seem to have a high turnover, at least the groups I've been working with. This may be due to the fact that many of them are contract-based employees.

great positive work environment

User Experience (Former Employee) Pasadena, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente

Pros: I enjoyed the work environment and the people i worked with. The… Cons: Communication and development of ideas between teams is slow. North… Advice to Senior Management: Take more time out of the day to meet as teams… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

In working at Kaiser Permanente, you are contributing to improving the health services to the members.

Director (Former Employee) Oakland, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente

Pros: Opportunity for advancement Company with excellent values Cons: The expected workload always ended in more hours than were… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate and share more information Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!