Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Kaiser's Ups and Downs

Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsLots of interaction with other professionals, great pay, good benefits, lots of employee support networks, lots of opportunities to move around the company if your job doesn't fit any longer.

ConsVery busy company so it takes a long time to get from Point A to Point B, with regard to company issues. Some longtime employees have become embittered but refuse to move on (i.e. burned out). A la carte benefit platform is understandable, but confusing. Inner-city commuter program (MUNI Rider benefits) is not keeping pace with a transit system that continues to increase rates yearly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

I'm very happy working at kp.

Team Lead (Current Employee) Corona, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Hard word work is rcognized Cons: Hard to get a process approved . Advice to Senior Management: Na. More

Depends on where you are.........

Business Consultant (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great company mission, good benefits and lots of diversity. Cons: Hard to get into the company and difficult to move around in the company unless you know someone. People are moved into manager positions… Advice to Senior Management: Look for managers with experience, pay closer attention to People Pulse results and act on them within a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!