Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,357 reviews
www.kp.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

It's been a good ride...

Project Manager II (Current Employee)
Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat benefits, fair compensation, rewarding work, warm employees committed to providing service to their members and the community. The organization is integrating techonology in the highest and best way possible.

ConsThere are too many outside consultants at times that go against the corporate culture and get the company in trouble at times. Sometimes there is difficulty gaining work life balance often due to the nature of the work.

Working for Kasier has it's ups and downs, but i feel very lucky to have a stable flexible job with raises every year.

Oakland, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great for learning and growing. Cons: They have a very strict sick policy at the hospital… Advice to Senior Management: If you want your patient scores to go up, don't counsel your nurses on overtime. they are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Environment and no Micromanagement

IT Consultant (Current Employee)
Burbank, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Benefits and No Micromanagement and some Growth Opportunities Cons: compared to other environments, I don't see major issues, but given the nature… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees.