Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org
  www.kaiserpermanente.org
There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente

It's been a good ride...

Current Employee - Project Manager II in Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager II in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great benefits, fair compensation, rewarding work, warm employees committed to providing service to their members and the community. The organization is integrating techonology in the highest and best way possible.

Cons

There are too many outside consultants at times that go against the corporate culture and get the company in trouble at times. Sometimes there is difficulty gaining work life balance often due to the nature of the work.

1798 Other Employee Reviews for Kaiser Permanente (View Most Recent)

A full opportunity to combine technology, people, and process for better patient outcomes!

Current Employee - Assistant Administrator - Hospital and Surgical Services Technologies in Portland, OR

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

We are the Accountable Care Organization that Health Care Reform talks about. And, we can and will do better for patient and member outcomes.

Cons

We are a gigantic company and it is sometimes hard to get things done, but our motto in our region includes "lead from where you stand"!

Promote from within; external perspectives are healthy and both create a diverse work force.

Working for Kasier has it's ups and downs, but i feel very lucky to have a stable flexible job with raises every year.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great for learning and growing.

Cons

They have a very strict sick policy at the hospital I work at, it depends on where you work though

If you want your patient scores to go up, don't counsel your nurses on overtime. they are going the extra mile to make patients happy. You will make more money if your patients are happy.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente