Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,352 reviews
www.kp.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

Kiss Your Privacy Good Bye

Medical Social Worker (Former Employee)
Oakland, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood referral system. Good computer system for documentation. No need to take work home with you.

ConsSick Sadistic compnay politics as follows: Company forces you to have Kaiser health insurance. Company policy is to provide you with confidentiality. However, there are ways to bipass this and at will, managers allow your colleagues access to your confidential medical record and the information in it is used against you.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop some integrity. Stop creating environment where patient/employee privacy can be easily violated for personal/political reasons.

A great organization to work for.

Learning Management Specialist (Former Employee)
Pasadena, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you want to learn and grow Kaiser is the… Cons: Projects are finite and contracts end when projects are done. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Changing workforce, recently accepting new ideas

IT Intern (Former Employee)
Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Extremely helpful and accepting people across the board. Did not have… Cons: The culture is very slow and the workforce is a quite a bit on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees.