Kaiser Permanente

Good and bad....

Consultant (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood pay, benefits are pretty good as well. Especially paid health care. Large company with a lot of options available in various departments

ConsTime off is ok, but not great. Gets better after 4 years or employment. VPs spend most of the time in meetings, spend little time explaining the direction they are taking everyone and set goals with little thought behind how it can be accomplished. Culture is really lacking here.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach. Message to staff is to live life and "Thrive" but is rarely practiced in my department. Little flexibility for working at home, upper management has the expectation that work should be taken home with you.

Kiss Your Privacy Good Bye

Medical Social Worker (Former Employee)
Oakland, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good referral system. Good computer system for documentation. No need… Cons: Sick Sadistic compnay politics as follows: Company forces you to have Kaiser health insurance. Company policy is to provide you with confidentiality. However, there are… Advice to Senior Management: Develop some integrity. Stop creating environment where patient/employee privacy can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great organization to work for.

Learning Management Specialist (Former Employee)
Pasadena, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you want to learn and grow Kaiser is the… Cons: Projects are finite and contracts end when projects are done. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees.