Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Opportunity for growth. Allowed to excel.

Senior Elearning Instructional Designer (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA

ProsExcellent health plan. Overall job security. Country-wide enterprise provides for opportunity to advance career. Company is committed to employee health and work / life balance.

ConsTypical troubles found in all large corporations. Size of corporation precludes ability to be nimble. Too large a middle management structure. In-fighting and ivory tower syndrome.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to increase and enhance communication ability, particularly between departments. The individual needs to be able to see the big picture and grasp why it's important to them.

Great

Biomed Tech (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente part-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefited position part time Good salary Great co workers Cons: None that I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Assistant Nurse Manager

Assistant Nurse Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great pay, stable company, good to leadership. Cons: Middle management is very challenging and has a lot of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!