Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

A wonderful place to work!

Intermediate Project Manager (Current Employee) Honolulu, HI

ProsMost people who work at KP care very much about our members and the care that they receive. Most are intelligent and hard working. In general, most are also very friendly. Great colleagues and new friends!

ConsIn the area where I work there is a key leader whose behavior is sub-optimal for the position they hold. They are intelligent and devoted, member focused, but do not treat staff with appropriate dignity and respect.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a better review system of the Director level positions so that a better assessment on their behavior can be made by subordinates.

nurses overburdened and blamed for systems problems-total lack of support

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Oakland, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente

Pros: Adequate pay. Excellent benefits. Good location for freeway access and local stores.… Cons: Profit driven decision making compromises patient care. Nurses given higher acuity of patients than is safe and practical. Equipment is often lacking or non-functional. Top-heavy… Advice to Senior Management: Make patient safety first-if this is addressed work conditions for nurses and other staff will improve. This hospital aspires… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pays the bills

Project Manager (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente

Pros: Great benefits and good work life balance. Interesting projects to… Cons: Much of the management and leadership needs to retire, which is expected in the next 7-10 years. … Advice to Senior Management: Kaiser should work to incorporate 360 reviews into the performance management… More
There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!