Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,498 reviews
www.kaiserpermanente.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

Values-driven company.

Web Developer (Current Employee)
Pleasanton, CA

ProsDedicated people, company really walks the talk on being healthy, staying healthy. I personally have a great deal of flexibility on working remotely. The organization keeps staff well-informed and up-to-date on Kaiser's vision and mission and the ways in which we contribute to its success.

ConsVacation/sick time/holidays are not great (both sick days and vacation are folded in to Personal Time Off, which doesn't add up to a lot). Operations/Administrative technology is slow to be updated, though technology to hospitals, clinics, and patients are main focus.

It is a great place to work

Intern (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: good benefits, kaiser is one of the county's top salary… Cons: can't think of one cons Advice to Senior Management: Be a servant leadership Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Senior Project Manager

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for less than a year

Pros: Stability Benefits - retirement, PTO, Heathcare and Dental Nice facilities Cons: Long hours and overtime exempt Low salary compared to the state… More
There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees.