Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,493 reviews
www.kaiserpermanente.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

Amazing company with the ability to expand your career and feel like you are making a difference in the quality of care!

Pasadena, CA

ProsJob security. The ability to work in different cities and still work for the company. Always on the Cutting edge for what's new in healthcare in America. I'm proud to work here and proud to be associated with an Organization that works towards being the best place to receive care and the best place to work. Excellent pay, benefits and stability if you work hard and care about our mission.

ConsInternal IT systems that need to be upgraded. I'm not referring to Electronic Medical Records. Autonomy for different medical centers. The pro is the ability to be innovative and the con is there is, at times, inconsistency in business practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to believe in the ideas and suggestions from the staff that have the most direct contact with our members. Staff can be innovative...tap into that resource as we embark on a new era in healthcare delivery.

Don't believe the Hype!

Product Manager (Current Employee)
    Oakland, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fair benefits--although they bundle sick and vacation which is not a great offering, Also they have a fair amount of outside of work discounts like… Cons: Very politically run company. All parts work separately from HQ because of the politics and as such-- very disparate. Management is not transparent at all.… Advice to Senior Management: Transparency! Practice what you preach and if you are going to work your employees to death… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Kaiser Permanente

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente

Pros: Very diverse work group with great pay and benefits. Cons: Recruitment for internal employees can be challenging. Must network if… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees.