There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Amazing company with the ability to expand your career and feel like you are making a difference in the quality of care!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Job security. The ability to work in different cities and still work for the company. Always on the Cutting edge for what's new in healthcare in America. I'm proud to work here and proud to be associated with an Organization that works towards being the best place to receive care and the best place to work. Excellent pay, benefits and stability if you work hard and care about our mission.

Cons

Internal IT systems that need to be upgraded. I'm not referring to Electronic Medical Records. Autonomy for different medical centers. The pro is the ability to be innovative and the con is there is, at times, inconsistency in business practices.

Continue to believe in the ideas and suggestions from the staff that have the most direct contact with our members. Staff can be innovative...tap into that resource as we embark on a new era in healthcare delivery.

1701 Other Employee Reviews for Kaiser Permanente (View Most Recent)

Kaiser Permanente

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente

Pros

Very diverse work group with great pay and benefits.

Cons

Recruitment for internal employees can be challenging. Must network if you want growth

The Company of Tomorrow is Here Today

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love working at Kaiser Permanente in Southern California. As a recruiter, it is my job to target and help to hire the best talent on the planet. With Kaiser Permanente's innovative technology, top healthcare genius and award winning adminstrative and medical teams it is a challenge to keep up. But the healthcare industry will be experiencing a great deal of change in the next few years so we will be hiring many more qualified people. So we need to start getting your resume and CV's ready now. Join the team.

Cons

I could always use a raise in salary.

Keep doing what you are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente