Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,350 reviews
www.kp.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

The first ten years were a satisfying experience,the last 4 were somewhat disappointing.

Staff Technologist (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 10 years

ProsKaiser does try to promote a diverse working environment. They also promote choices for their staff's over all health. They provide locations for their members for better access to Providers and health services and their salary and health care packages are very competitive.

ConsKaiser tends to have very stressful work environments. And they don't always live up to their commitment to staff goals. On occasion, their supervising staff is not in sync with the over all goals of the licensed staff of the departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to listen to the staff that has direct care responsibility with the patients. And be more flexible with staff work flow.

Overall a Good Company to Work For

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee)
Oakland, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great benefits; diversity; flexible schedules; a lot of areas to grow your career.… Cons: People who work with their "hair on fire" get promoted while… Advice to Senior Management: Consider ways to boost morale and encourage your team to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work!

IT Consultant (Former Employee)
Pasadena, CA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The people are nice to work with, understanding. Work load and… Cons: None that I can think of. More

There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees.