Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,355 reviews
www.kp.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

A challenging career for someone under 30.

Business Consultant (Current Employee)
Oakland, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSupportive managers who coach individuals to grow in their career
Building relationships provides visibility and opportunity for career advancement
Generation Y business resource group providing a sense of community for young professionals which includes networking events and internal + external speaker series.

ConsLack of formal/defined career pathways for non-clinical Program Offices jobs

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to have conversations with your employees about where they want to their next job to be within your company. If you don't have this conversation with your employee, someone in another department will - and recruit them.

Great team, avererage experience

Health Information Specialist (Former Employee)
Woodbridge, VA

I worked at Kaiser Permanente as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I worked with a great team and had good support Cons: Pay was rather low but as far as contract work,… Advice to Senior Management: Be more available to serve associates Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

General review

Coding Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great employment opportunities to grow and move up internally. … Cons: Very politically environment. People are promoted to positions they are suited for only because… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees.