Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Kaiser Permanente is a great organization that offers great benefits but things move slowly

Project Manager (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

ProsBenefits, stability (generally), work life balance, some areas are cutting edge. Patient care and quality are paramount. To be successful you have to be self motivated and unwavering in your drive to make a difference. You have to build your network. While there are plenty opportunities, it can be easy to get lost in the shuffle and stuck if you don't have a network to help you identify opportunities outside your current environment.

Consbureaucratic - takes for every to get things done. While the org is cutting edge in the area of health care technology. The org lacks the right technology to enable employees to be efficient. They still use Lotus Notes for email - need I say more?

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate career paths and development opportunities that enable individual contributors to work in different divisions so that they are able to be successful both in the facilities/med centers and corporate environments. More corporate employees should be exposed to how things run in the med centers and vice versa.

Great community to work with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Pay Community Service Management Benefits Job security Cons: Distance Lots of employees Nothing else Nothing else nothing else Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work at

Administration (Current Employee) Riverside, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Friendly people that are willing to help with your career Cons: Multiple steps must be taken before working Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!