Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org
There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Company with top docs

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time

Pros

Good educational opportunities while working.

Cons

Lots of stress. Difficulty satisfying patients with limited time to see patients complicated by Obama mandates

1798 Other Employee Reviews for Kaiser Permanente (View Most Recent)

Fantastic

Current Employee - CDRP in Union City, CA
    Current Employee - CDRP in Union City, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great peers to work with. The colleagues are passionate about their work, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. The training and pay is good and the job atmosphere is enjoyable.

Cons

Sometimes the work gets very busy and it can be a challenge to manage my time well. The patients sometimes drop out of treatment.

Thank you for the great culture that you have created.

I wish I could help more

Current Employee - Business Architect in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Business Architect in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome Benefits, great flexibility in hours, significant vacation, decent salary, proud of what the company does.

Cons

Very stuck in a culture that resists rapid change of any kind, even if it makes sense within a team. Tons of meets with very little action. Every project is a 3-5 year project - this does not make sense. I've been trying to introduce Agile ideas with not enough results. Technologically 5-8 year behind the times in corporate systems. Cannot even introduce sensible solutions without fear of needing a process consultant, a change control consultant, a communications consultant - even when the change affects 20 people. Too many silos and individual contributors without enough teamwork.

Embrace and push forward change that makes sense, don't think we are so complex in every area that new ideas are not worth piloting.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente