Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Kaiser Permanente

Current Employee - Epic Analyst
Current Employee - Epic Analyst

Pros

The Many Job Opportunities for ther employees

Cons

The company values are to Thrive in your position/job. Kaiser has lot of training

Other reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Great place to hone medical coding and billing skills and prepare for the next step

Pros

I have been with KP for almost eight years. Great benefits. Some really wonderful people. Good development opportunities. Flexibility in where you work.

Cons

There are clear ceilings that can greatly limit growth, This is a very large health system that does not move quickly. Part of the culture remains firmly entrenched in the 20th century.

Recognize and development internal talent. Learn where they would like to go as an individual contributor or into management, Listen to and develop good people. If you don't another company will.

I was a pediatric Ambulatory RN and an Application coordinator for HealthConnect. I retired from there several years ag

Pros

I worked at Kaiser Ohio for 25 years. Besides receiving excellent healthcare for my family and me, this was more than a job. The people that I worked with, the patients, the atmosphere all made for a work environment that made me want to get up and go to work everyday. Management was supportive of the staff and allowed us to put new processes and practices to benefit patient care.

Cons

Cleveland, over the years, lost population, and similarly Kaiser-Ohio lost members. It was sad to watch a thriving healthcare organization struggle for so many years.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!