Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Kaiser is a great place to work - just land at the right level!

Project Manager II (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe people are truly a team - they are among the best I have worked with in the health care industry and they care deeply about what they do, both in regards to patients and the community at large. There is a team spirit and sense of "family" in the organization. Tuition reimbursement and benefits are phenomenal.

ConsOnce you are in a job (and they aren't easy to get, surprisingly!), you get pigeonholed into that position. There aren't opportunities given to try new things. Union environment can put the brakes on innovation, and there are a lot of "lifers" that are just biding their time - there isn't an entrepreunerial spirit going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to evaluate the people in the organization - nurses and physicians were not trained in business, and need to be supplemented by those of us who have those skills.

Culture of Consensus means Mediocre Outcomes

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente

Pros: Kaiser Permanente has great benefits. It also really subscribes to… Cons: Salary raises and bonuses are small. There is no incentive to perform well. Promotion opportunities are far and few. … Advice to Senior Management: Foster a culture of excellence. Highly political place where people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work. Laid Back

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente

Pros: Very nice place to work. Cool and calm environment Cons: A little lower in salaries that competetiors Advice to Senior Management: More experienced people needed and less re-orgs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!