Kaleida Health
www.kaleidahealth.org Buffalo, NY 5000+ Employees

Kaleida Health is a great place to work.

Chart Acquisition Clerk In Health Information Department (Current Employee)
Williamsville, NY

ProsFair and equitable salaries. Wonderful work environment. Great coworkers.Managers work with employees if they are having personal or family problems that affect their jobs.

ConsThe only downside of working for any healthcare facility and it is something you should know before you take the position is that coverage is needed 24 hours a day and if you take a position that includes evenings, weekends and holidays, make sure you know what you are getting into because you are expected to show up.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep employees informed of any changes anticipated.

Kaleida health is a decent good paying job.

Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee)
    Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Kaleida Health

Pros: It is a very fulfilling place to work in that you can be… Cons: It is union employment which means employment protection for those who… Advice to Senior Management: Please be more considerate of your employees. We need to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

i love my job!

Anesthesia Assistant (Current Employee)
    North Tonawanda, NY

I have been working at Kaleida Health

Pros: its a small town place to work. people are treated like they are coming to a hotel. i love the honesty that kaleida shares information… Cons: we are involved with other kaleida facilities and its hard… Advice to Senior Management: if you want to move along and grow in kaleida you just need one thing to do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kaleida Health.

Worked for Kaleida Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaleida Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaleida Health CEO Jim Kaskie. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaleida Health employees.